Internet shopping

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Internet shopping

Post by DatukBendahara on 2008-04-28, 19:03

Just to inform fellow Malaysians that Aramex courier offer shipping service for items purchased from US and UK. The service is called Aramex Shop and Ship. One have to become member by paying a lifetime fee of QR180... I think. Dah lama registered and tak ingat but still less than QR200. Once registered, Aramex will provide mail box addressed in the US (NY) and another in UK (London). So if you buy items from US via website, you will provide the NY address. Note that most shipping within US is free. The same goes to buying things from UK. Once it arrived at your mailbox, Aramex will ship to Doha. This is where the shipping charge comes. 1st 1kg = USD18 and next kg will be USD9/kg. I think it is still cheap compared to direct courier from North America or UK.

DatukBendahara
Active Member
Active Member

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-04-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Internet shopping

Post by Rifdee on 2008-04-29, 14:06

Ada contact details tak? terimakasih.

Rifdee
Active Member
Active Member

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2008-04-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Internet shopping

Post by silver16v on 2008-04-29, 14:12

Menarik gak tu. Boleh lar beli IPH0NE 16Gb USD499

silver16v
Active Member
Active Member

Number of posts : 360
Location : Doha
Registration date : 2008-04-01

View user profile http://www.malaysiaqatar.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Internet shopping

Post by nsham05 on 2008-04-29, 14:14

DatukBendahara wrote:Just to inform fellow Malaysians that Aramex courier offer shipping service for items purchased from US and UK. The service is called Aramex Shop and Ship. One have to become member by paying a lifetime fee of QR180... I think. Dah lama registered and tak ingat but still less than QR200. Once registered, Aramex will provide mail box addressed in the US (NY) and another in UK (London). So if you buy items from US via website, you will provide the NY address. Note that most shipping within US is free. The same goes to buying things from UK. Once it arrived at your mailbox, Aramex will ship to Doha. This is where the shipping charge comes. 1st 1kg = USD18 and next kg will be USD9/kg. I think it is still cheap compared to direct courier from North America or UK.

http://www.aramex.com/shopandship/default.aspx

Goto above address

nsham05
Active Member
Active Member

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-04-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Internet shopping

Post by nsham05 on 2008-04-29, 14:15

silver16v wrote:Menarik gak tu. Boleh lar beli IPH0NE 16Gb USD499

Pandai unlock?
Garmin Malsing ada?

nsham05
Active Member
Active Member

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-04-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Internet shopping

Post by silver16v on 2008-04-29, 14:16

Terimakasih Tuan Very Happy

silver16v
Active Member
Active Member

Number of posts : 360
Location : Doha
Registration date : 2008-04-01

View user profile http://www.malaysiaqatar.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Internet shopping

Post by silver16v on 2008-04-29, 14:19

Boleh unlock, kalau x leh pun boleh tanya kwn2 kita di Malaysia ramai pakar..

Garmin MalSingMap kat sini
http://www.malsingmaps.com/portal/

silver16v
Active Member
Active Member

Number of posts : 360
Location : Doha
Registration date : 2008-04-01

View user profile http://www.malaysiaqatar.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Internet shopping

Post by kuda.pasir@yahoo.com on 2008-04-29, 14:58

silver16v wrote:Boleh unlock, kalau x leh pun boleh tanya kwn2 kita di Malaysia ramai pakar..

Garmin MalSingMap kat sini
http://www.malsingmaps.com/portal/

unlock ker hot tap?

Kat dubai byk yg hot tap

Mat2 pinoy kat doha cas mahal tak?

kuda.pasir@yahoo.com
Newbies
Newbies

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-04-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Internet shopping

Post by silver16v on 2008-04-29, 15:14

Unlock, confirmed ok sbb my brother baru ajer unlock few units (version 1.1.4). By the way he is in IT line, anyway kalau nak InsyaAllah saya cuba findout how to do it. Yang penting dia kata beli dulu. lol!

silver16v
Active Member
Active Member

Number of posts : 360
Location : Doha
Registration date : 2008-04-01

View user profile http://www.malaysiaqatar.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Internet shopping

Post by nsham05 on 2008-04-29, 17:26

silver16v wrote:Unlock, confirmed ok sbb my brother baru ajer unlock few units (version 1.1.4). By the way he is in IT line, anyway kalau nak InsyaAllah saya cuba findout how to do it. Yang penting dia kata beli dulu. lol!

orait la bleh beli niiih
jumpa mlm esok k?

nsham05
Active Member
Active Member

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-04-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Internet shopping

Post by nsham05 on 2008-04-29, 17:27

silver16v wrote:Boleh unlock, kalau x leh pun boleh tanya kwn2 kita di Malaysia ramai pakar..

Garmin MalSingMap kat sini
http://www.malsingmaps.com/portal/

ok thx for the heads up

nsham05
Active Member
Active Member

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-04-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Internet shopping

Post by ahmadhasnan on 2008-04-29, 18:17

DatukBendahara wrote:Just to inform fellow Malaysians that Aramex courier offer shipping service for items purchased from US and UK. The service is called Aramex Shop and Ship. One have to become member by paying a lifetime fee of QR180... I think. Dah lama registered and tak ingat but still less than QR200. Once registered, Aramex will provide mail box addressed in the US (NY) and another in UK (London). So if you buy items from US via website, you will provide the NY address. Note that most shipping within US is free. The same goes to buying things from UK. Once it arrived at your mailbox, Aramex will ship to Doha. This is where the shipping charge comes. 1st 1kg = USD18 and next kg will be USD9/kg. I think it is still cheap compared to direct courier from North America or UK.

Dato' K how about those website which only accept credit card from either US or UK bank. Ada tau ape2 option dok???

ahmadhasnan
Active Member
Active Member

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-04-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Internet shopping

Post by DatukBendahara on 2008-04-29, 21:39

Dato' K how about those website which only accept credit card from either US or UK bank. Ada tau ape2 option dok???

This is a bit tricky. Most websites asked for both billing and shipping address where billing address is the credit card address. In my first case, the country selection for billing address don't have Malaysia (I'm using Malaysian cc). So I placed the billing address instead. I then received an email asking to verify the actual billing address by phone. This is where SKYPE comes in handy for cheap landline call. Finally I got the stuff delivered in 3 weeks from the date of order.

DatukBendahara
Active Member
Active Member

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-04-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Internet shopping

Post by silver16v on 2008-04-30, 08:01

DatukBendahara wrote:This is a bit tricky. Most websites asked for both billing and shipping address where billing address is the credit card address. In my first case, the country selection for billing address don't have Malaysia (I'm using Malaysian cc). So I placed the billing address instead. I then received an email asking to verify the actual billing address by phone. This is where SKYPE comes in handy for cheap landline call. Finally I got the stuff delivered in 3 weeks from the date of order.

Salam Tuan,

Boleh kalau kita beli Telecommunication stuff mcm IPH0NE etc. Ada apa2 restriction x on Qatar Custom side? Thanks bro.

silver16v
Active Member
Active Member

Number of posts : 360
Location : Doha
Registration date : 2008-04-01

View user profile http://www.malaysiaqatar.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Internet shopping

Post by DatukBendahara on 2008-04-30, 09:40

silver16v wrote:
DatukBendahara wrote:This is a bit tricky. Most websites asked for both billing and shipping address where billing address is the credit card address. In my first case, the country selection for billing address don't have Malaysia (I'm using Malaysian cc). So I placed the billing address instead. I then received an email asking to verify the actual billing address by phone. This is where SKYPE comes in handy for cheap landline call. Finally I got the stuff delivered in 3 weeks from the date of order.

Salam Tuan,

Boleh kalau kita beli Telecommunication stuff mcm IPH0NE etc. Ada apa2 restriction x on Qatar Custom side? Thanks bro.

Kawan Qatari saya ada kata yang kereta pun boleh beli melalui internet. So saya tak nampak iPhone boleh jadi issue. Habis kuat pun mende tu tak sampai and confiscated by Qatar custom.

DatukBendahara
Active Member
Active Member

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-04-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Internet shopping

Post by nsham05 on 2008-04-30, 20:53

Cerita pasal produk Apple ni, malam ni Al Mana launch Apple Authorized Reseller punya outlet kat tingkat 3 CC (Antara Richoux dan Shanghai Restoren).

nsham05
Active Member
Active Member

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-04-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Internet shopping

Post by Zac on 2008-06-12, 23:08

DatukBendahara wrote:
Dato' K how about those website which only accept credit card from either US or UK bank. Ada tau ape2 option dok???

This is a bit tricky. Most websites asked for both billing and shipping address where billing address is the credit card address. In my first case, the country selection for billing address don't have Malaysia (I'm using Malaysian cc). So I placed the billing address instead. I then received an email asking to verify the actual billing address by phone. This is where SKYPE comes in handy for cheap landline call. Finally I got the stuff delivered in 3 weeks from the date of order.

SENANG BAH TU!!!!! Laughing Laughing BUKA JE ACCOUNT PAYPAL.
You only give PayPal yr credit Card number. Verified your account once you get a reference number from PAYPAL in you monthly CC statement. Log back into PAYPAL and activate your account with the reference number given in your CC Statement, kalau nak higher online payment limits to merchants. Jadik kena pandai2 lah kawtim sapa2 yang terima you punyer CC Statement kat Mesia.

Saya punyer account tanpa verification ngan reference number tu is USD 1000.00 per payment charge. Very handy only PAYPAL has yr CC account instead of giving yr CC account particulars to every merchant you buy from online.

For shipping use ARAMEX. Very convienence. I can say very cheap compared to Courier services and you can track your merchandise online too, once your barang dah sampaikat your mailbox either in US or in UK.

I just place some merchandise from the US. Total shipment weight is 5.2 pounds....ARAMEX cost ios QTR127 only. Thats about USD35 saja. Kalu DHL mau dekat USD80 kut.

Process is very easy.

Zac
Active Member
Active Member

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-04-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Internet shopping

Post by Zac on 2008-08-11, 21:43

Zac wrote:
DatukBendahara wrote:
Dato' K how about those website which only accept credit card from either US or UK bank. Ada tau ape2 option dok???

This is a bit tricky. Most websites asked for both billing and shipping address where billing address is the credit card address. In my first case, the country selection for billing address don't have Malaysia (I'm using Malaysian cc). So I placed the billing address instead. I then received an email asking to verify the actual billing address by phone. This is where SKYPE comes in handy for cheap landline call. Finally I got the stuff delivered in 3 weeks from the date of order.

SENANG BAH TU!!!!! Laughing Laughing BUKA JE ACCOUNT PAYPAL.
You only give PayPal yr credit Card number. Verified your account once you get a reference number from PAYPAL in you monthly CC statement. Log back into PAYPAL and activate your account with the reference number given in your CC Statement, kalau nak higher online payment limits to merchants. Jadik kena pandai2 lah kawtim sapa2 yang terima you punyer CC Statement kat Mesia.

Saya punyer account tanpa verification ngan reference number tu is USD 1000.00 per payment charge. Very handy only PAYPAL has yr CC account instead of giving yr CC account particulars to every merchant you buy from online.

For shipping use ARAMEX. Very convienence. I can say very cheap compared to Courier services and you can track your merchandise online too, once your barang dah sampaikat your mailbox either in US or in UK.

I just place some merchandise from the US. Total shipment weight is 5.2 pounds....ARAMEX cost ios QTR127 only. Thats about USD35 saja. Kalu DHL mau dekat USD80 kut.

Process is very easy.

My order arrive in Qatar one week after it arrives at my US mail address!

Just place an order for an Acoustic Guitar. Payment kali niih terpaksa guna Western Union becoz the merchant takder account Paypal.
Will inform you guys duration it takes to reach me and the fee ARAMEX charges me.

Zac
Active Member
Active Member

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-04-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Internet shopping

Post by Zac on 2008-08-20, 13:07

Zac wrote:
Zac wrote:
DatukBendahara wrote:
Dato' K how about those website which only accept credit card from either US or UK bank. Ada tau ape2 option dok???

This is a bit tricky. Most websites asked for both billing and shipping address where billing address is the credit card address. In my first case, the country selection for billing address don't have Malaysia (I'm using Malaysian cc). So I placed the billing address instead. I then received an email asking to verify the actual billing address by phone. This is where SKYPE comes in handy for cheap landline call. Finally I got the stuff delivered in 3 weeks from the date of order.

SENANG BAH TU!!!!! Laughing Laughing BUKA JE ACCOUNT PAYPAL.
You only give PayPal yr credit Card number. Verified your account once you get a reference number from PAYPAL in you monthly CC statement. Log back into PAYPAL and activate your account with the reference number given in your CC Statement, kalau nak higher online payment limits to merchants. Jadik kena pandai2 lah kawtim sapa2 yang terima you punyer CC Statement kat Mesia.

Saya punyer account tanpa verification ngan reference number tu is USD 1000.00 per payment charge. Very handy only PAYPAL has yr CC account instead of giving yr CC account particulars to every merchant you buy from online.

For shipping use ARAMEX. Very convienence. I can say very cheap compared to Courier services and you can track your merchandise online too, once your barang dah sampaikat your mailbox either in US or in UK.

I just place some merchandise from the US. Total shipment weight is 5.2 pounds....ARAMEX cost ios QTR127 only. Thats about USD35 saja. Kalu DHL mau dekat USD80 kut.

Process is very easy.

My order arrive in Qatar one week after it arrives at my US mail address!

Just place an order for an Acoustic Guitar. Payment kali niih terpaksa guna Western Union becoz the merchant takder account Paypal.
Will inform you guys duration it takes to reach me and the fee ARAMEX charges me.

As an info to all that wants to make comparison.

My Online order from US reached my mailbox in New York on Aug 18 and another one on Aug 19, 2008. The total weight of both order comes to 21.3 lbs. I am not sure of the package size but maybe you guys can just visualize the size. First order is an Acoustic Guitar, an Acoustic Guitar Gig Bag, one mini electric guitar gig-bag for my son. Total weight is 17 lbs.

The other package is an electric guitar 3/4 sized for youth. This weighs 4.3 lbs.

The cost of shipping both package to me in Doha is QTR627 equivalent to USD 172.00. This is 40% of what I would have to pay if shipped via DHL; UPS or FedEx.

So fikir2 lah. I find it very convienient using ARAMEX. Tapi kalau bolih demer adakan VAS (Value Added Service) by delivering shipment to client address lagik best. That would bring a win-win situation to both ARAMEX (gets more money) and the client.(tak payah gi office ARAMEX in Doha to collect shipment.

Next purchase 2 balling balls for my son. Tak bolih beli banyak2 sekali. Balik Raya bawak guitar dia.....and next home leave trip in January bleh lah bawak balik bola boling dia. Heheheheheheheheh Jangan maraaah ya .....

BORN TO BOWL FORCE TO WORK

Zac
Active Member
Active Member

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-04-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Internet shopping

Post by Zac on 2008-09-07, 12:53

Hmmm Ok the turn-a-round time. Package arrived My New York Mailbox on Aug 18 & 19 . My packaged reached me in Doha on August 23, 2008. Mungkin pasal not on weekend kut.

Zac
Active Member
Active Member

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-04-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Internet shopping

Post by Sponsored content Today at 14:12


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum