Be Careful

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Be Careful

Post by rizi the doll on 2010-01-20, 06:51


New Traffic
Cameras Qatar are not just nice looking - they are intelligent technology.

First thing is that these cameras do NOT flash. They can take photos in complete darkness through ultra-light sensors, so even if it does not flash, it could have caught you. They also automatically read your number plate from the picture taken.

Now, here comes the catch. These cameras are continuous photo-taking cameras and they will take your photo regardless if you have been speeding or not. Then the next camera in 3-5 kms again does the same. Now, instead of checking your speed through advanced radars, these cameras are very simple and all they do is calculate how fast you traveled between the 2 cameras. If you arrived at the next camera faster than 120 km/h (or whatever the speed limit is) then you get fined.

What does this mean?
It means that you can stop speeding up between cameras and slowing down as it does not matter anymore. If you are speeding in between 2 cameras you will get fined.





https://i17.servimg.com/u/f17/14/47/85/54/new_ca13.jpg

rizi the doll
Active Member
Active Member

Number of posts : 347
Age : 37
Registration date : 2008-11-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Be Careful

Post by Chian on 2010-01-20, 13:03

Nampak macam lagi susah nak detect camera baru ni.

Chian
Active Member
Active Member

Number of posts : 551
Registration date : 2009-04-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Be Careful

Post by kutu_beramboi on 2010-01-24, 09:07

jln penyelesaian yg sesuai bagi kutu adalah ... drive within the speed limit la ... takyah nak risau2 pasal mende2 ni sume ...

kutu_beramboi
Active Member
Active Member

Number of posts : 597
Location : Qatar
Registration date : 2008-09-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Be Careful

Post by Chian on 2010-01-24, 09:44

Hahaha ............ ha ah. Betul & tidak dapat dipertikaikan lagi

Chian
Active Member
Active Member

Number of posts : 551
Registration date : 2009-04-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Be Careful

Post by mba2009 on 2010-01-24, 15:59

Chian wrote:Hahaha ............ ha ah. Betul & tidak dapat dipertikaikan lagi

Kalau memandu laju lebih had...berapa Qatar Riyal saman ye ?

mba2009
Active Member
Active Member

Number of posts : 219
Age : 50
Registration date : 2009-07-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Be Careful

Post by Chian on 2010-01-25, 06:24

Sekarang QR500 brother.
Tapi, there is a new law that was appoved recently .... QR10K - QR50K or 1 month to 3 years imprisonment or both. When they are going to enforce the new law ? .......... wallah hu aklam.

Chian
Active Member
Active Member

Number of posts : 551
Registration date : 2009-04-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Be Careful

Post by rizi the doll on 2010-01-25, 07:48

Chian wrote:Sekarang QR500 brother.
Tapi, there is a new law that was appoved recently .... QR10K - QR50K or 1 month to 3 years imprisonment or both. When they are going to enforce the new law ? .......... wallah hu aklam.
Kena check gaks... sbb Rizi dgr it was a bogus law... ada org saja buat jer... tapi tak tau ahh kebenaran cerita nie takat mana...
buat masa skng masih lg QR500 kalau speeding, Rizi dah kena 2 minggu lepas... tapir sungguh... 81km jer... setakat 1km terlebih.... tapi it was old camera... not the new ones....

rizi the doll
Active Member
Active Member

Number of posts : 347
Age : 37
Registration date : 2008-11-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Be Careful

Post by Chian on 2010-01-25, 08:17

Terlebih 1km pun kena 'tembak' ?
Anyway, yap ....... about two weeks ago, there's another friend kena saman sebab speeding gak ........ pun masih QR500.

Chian
Active Member
Active Member

Number of posts : 551
Registration date : 2009-04-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Be Careful

Post by rizi the doll on 2010-01-25, 08:49

Chian wrote:Terlebih 1km pun kena 'tembak' ?
Anyway, yap ....... about two weeks ago, there's another friend kena saman sebab speeding gak ........ pun masih QR500.

sakit hati sungguh.... 1km jer... 6.35am...
yang tak tahan tuu time nak gie keje tuu....
QR500 melayang camtu jer....

rizi the doll
Active Member
Active Member

Number of posts : 347
Age : 37
Registration date : 2008-11-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Be Careful

Post by Chian on 2010-01-25, 08:57

Actually ramai org cakap ada allowance up to 10km. Setelah mendengar apa yg Rizi lalui , memang tak leh confidence sgt ngan tanggapan tu. Tak pasal2 terbang QR500.

Chian
Active Member
Active Member

Number of posts : 551
Registration date : 2009-04-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Be Careful

Post by noble-man on 2010-01-25, 09:44

rizi the doll wrote:
Chian wrote:Terlebih 1km pun kena 'tembak' ?
Anyway, yap ....... about two weeks ago, there's another friend kena saman sebab speeding gak ........ pun masih QR500.

sakit hati sungguh.... 1km jer... 6.35am...
yang tak tahan tuu time nak gie keje tuu....
QR500 melayang camtu jer....

Since kena saman waktu nak pergi kerja, anggaplah itu sebagai Income Tax pada kerajaan Qatar. QR 500 tu tak sampai pun 1 % dari Rizi punya yearly salary yg Ratusan Ribu tu.

noble-man
Active Member
Active Member

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2008-04-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Be Careful

Post by Wak on 2010-01-26, 04:49

Asam garam memandu kereta. Kena saman , bayar je la. Kalau kat Malaysia, bukan saman jer nak kena bayar; tol, road tax & yearly renew license & banyak lagi, semuanya nak kena bayar.



scratch

Wak
Active Member
Active Member

Number of posts : 471
Registration date : 2008-12-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Be Careful

Post by fixcxer on 2010-01-26, 09:25

Just be extra careful when driving underneath the underpass/overhead bridges. There are speed cameras there too, installed facing the back of your car so you could not see them while driving.

What's the speed limit inside the RAA tunnel? Ada macam SMART tunnel ka?

fixcxer
Active Member
Active Member

Number of posts : 103
Age : 38
Location : Depan PC
Registration date : 2008-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Be Careful

Post by rizi the doll on 2010-01-26, 10:23

fixcxer wrote:Just be extra careful when driving underneath the underpass/overhead bridges. There are speed cameras there too, installed facing the back of your car so you could not see them while driving.

What's the speed limit inside the RAA tunnel? Ada macam SMART tunnel ka?

Kalau dari Cornich, board tuu tulis 60km jer... tapi tak pernah nampak lagi camera ada ker idak...

new updates... check out this site

http://www.arabianbusiness.com/575066-new-radars-set-to-catch-rogue-doha-drivers

rizi the doll
Active Member
Active Member

Number of posts : 347
Age : 37
Registration date : 2008-11-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Be Careful

Post by rizi the doll on 2010-01-26, 10:30

satu lagi website if u guys r interested
http://www.trapster.com/

rizi the doll
Active Member
Active Member

Number of posts : 347
Age : 37
Registration date : 2008-11-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Be Careful

Post by Racing_Camel on 2010-02-06, 13:34

rizi the doll wrote:
Chian wrote:Sekarang QR500 brother.
Tapi, there is a new law that was appoved recently .... QR10K - QR50K or 1 month to 3 years imprisonment or both. When they are going to enforce the new law ? .......... wallah hu aklam.
Kena check gaks... sbb Rizi dgr it was a bogus law... ada org saja buat jer... tapi tak tau ahh kebenaran cerita nie takat mana...
buat masa skng masih lg QR500 kalau speeding, Rizi dah kena 2 minggu lepas... tapir sungguh... 81km jer... setakat 1km terlebih.... tapi it was old camera... not the new ones....

that was indeed bogus. please refer to www.moi.gov.qa

just a friendly reminder, some camera still flashes eventhough your speed is well below 120km/hr. If your car is flashed while you are driving below 120km/hr, no need to worry. The camera may be faulty. If however, you were sent a SMS from METRASH, just go to the Traffic Dept and discuss with the person in-charge. They will watch the video in your presence and if you were indeed driving with speed below 120km/hr, you will not be fined Very Happy

Racing_Camel
Active Member
Active Member

Number of posts : 192
Location : Arabian Desert
Registration date : 2008-04-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Be Careful

Post by Sponsored content Today at 15:45


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum