Registration date : 2008-04-01

View user profile http://www.malaysiaqatar.com

Back to top Go down

Re: A story of how an Aussie bloke became a Muslim

Post by kutu_beramboi on 2008-09-17, 09:20

silver16v wrote:How Ruben (AbuBakr) became Muslim

Part 1

Part 2

kebanyakkan cite2 camni, sume nya menyentuh hati kita .... thanks silver16v ...
seperkara lagi, biasanya, org2 camni la yg akan jaga keislaman mereka secara total dan bersungguh2 ... semoga kita juga ada kemampuan untuk jaga islam kita ...

kutu_beramboi

Number of posts : 597
Registration date : 2008-09-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mba2009 on 2009-09-09, 11:33

Salam Kutu Beramboi...
Ko dulu studi Australia ke bro..

mba2009

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2009-07-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SpectraGuy on 2011-03-07, 04:29

Ok, saja nak share sikit. This is testimony of my friend. Dia skrg kat Qatar & tengah tolong share my CV & my wife's CV with companies / hiring teams in Qatar. Sampaikan jiran dia dlm compound pun dia approach utk help to share my CV. Very Happy But now it all depends pada Allah to either grant my wish or not. Feel free to read Na'il testimony.

---------------

Why I embraced Islam

Bismillah Ar Rahman Ar Rahim

I prayed to god (sincerely) at the age of 33 years (for the first time in 18 years) and made a pledge to him, to stop drinking one day at a time and to change the way I was living in general.

After this: I read my bible that I had been given in 1963, and also developed an interest in helping other men to stop drinking /to believe in god. This went on for a period of 10 years or so. I found this rewarding and believed in one god and in Jesus as a messenger.

I never accepted Jesus as the son of god and would argue with other Christians against this. I also found that the New Testament in the Christian bible was written in a completely different style to the Old Testament. I understand that one of the saints (Paul) had formulated much of the New Testament and this disturbed me. I also found the idea of a trinity to be not understandable, and other Christians could not provide me with convincing answers. I therefore harboured some doubts about Christianity, but went along with it, as it was all that I understood, from my earlier childhood.

Specifically these verses, in my original bible given to me in 1963 (The King James version), which I studied caused me to recognize that Jesus (Esa) was a prophet, not the son of god, that a prophet would follow Jesus (Muhammad) as I now know that prophet to be and that the kingdom of god would be given to a nation after the Jews.

Muhammad (PBOH) in the Injeel (as a prophet):

Deuteronomy 18:18 –19 “ I will raise them up a prophet from among their brethren, like unto them, and I will put my words in his mouth and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him”

The prophecy of Muhammad (PBOH) in the Injeel

John 14:16 “And I will pray the father (God) and he shall give you another Comforter, that he will abide with you forever”

John 14:16 “But the Comforter which is the Holy Spirit (*), whom the father (God) will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever, I have said unto you. (Once I had started to read the translation of the holy Quran, I understood this to be the holy Quran. Also the word (*) Holy Ghost or Holy Spirit, had been substituted for the “spirit of truth” which was the nearest translation, from the earliest Greek language versions of the Injeel

John 16:7-8 “Nevertheless I tell you the truth: it is expedient for you that I go away, for if I go not away, the comforter will not come unto you: but if I depart, I will send him unto you. And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness and of judgement” (Here, the comforter is referred to as him (a man) who will bring righteous guidance), once I started reading the translation of the Quran, I knew this to be Muhammad (PBOH)

John 16:13-14 “ Howbeit , when he, the spirit of truth is come, he will guide you unto all truth; for he shall not speak of himself ;but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak; and he will show you things to come. He shall glorify me; for he shall receive of mine, and shall show it unto you (I saw this to mean the revelation of the holy Quran)

Jesus- a human being, his lineage is described :

Matthew 1:16 “And Jacob begat Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus, (as a virgin birth) who is called Christ”

Jesus- A continuation of the message of earlier prophets including Abraham (Ibrahim) and evidence of Jesus (Esa) as being a prophet:

Matthew 5:17 “Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy but to fulfil”

John 4:44 “For Jesus (Essa) himself testified that a prophet hath no honour in his own country (This also referred to Jesus, (Essa) the prophet, being rejected by his own people, the Jews

Jesus- A human being, not the son of god!

John 8:28 “When ye have lifted up the son of man (Essa refers to himself as one of mankind here- the term son of man is metaphorical), ye shall know that I am he and that I do nothing of myself “ Jesus, (Essa) here, refers to himself as a member (man) of mankind and that he has no power without god’s will!, therefore he can not be the son of god, i.e. - of a divine nature!

Matthew 8:20 “And Jesus saith unto him. The foxes have holes, and the birds of the air have nests, but the son of man (referring to himself as a prophet and as a member of the human race) hath not where to lay his head. Jesus (Esa) a prophet: a member of mankind referred to as the son of mankind, not a god or a son of god! Also he was travelling as part of his Dawa and had very basic and few possessions. He was from the tribe of the Nazerite’s and had chosen the life of an ascetic, a religious man who isolated from the wealth of the material world:

Prophecy that the fruits of religion would be given to another nation (the Muslims) who followed the Jews:

Matthew 21:43 – “Therefore I say unto you, the kingdom of god shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof “

John 1:12 “But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of god, even to them that believe on his name”: Devoutly religious people (men, in this example) are referred to as sons of god (in the metaphorical sense, not in the actual sense), therefore, this term son of god is a metaphor, a descriptive term and not an absolute term that refers to the shirk that Essa is a son of god!

My background that led to me taking Shahada

I worked in a high-pressure work environment, within a leading American company.

I noticed that Muslim colleagues with whom I worked (now 15 years ago) were better behaved in general terms indicated by their conversation and also their behaviour in social situations, compared to work colleagues (of various religions) who consumed alcoholic drinks or even illegal drugs!. I also noticed that they coped with work pressure in a different way. I then developed an interest in spiritual and religious matters and started to explore different religions. My manager at the time was a Muslim and told me about the five pillars of Islam and why he didn’t drink/gamble or fornicate, and I was impressed by his honesty and the lessons he had been through.

In 2006, I started to research Islam via internet sites and found a version of the holy Quran translated.

I read about the revelation the holy Quran to our prophet Muhammad (PBOH) and this made sense, in relation to what I had read in my Christian bible. I also read about the scientific miracles in the Quran, as I had originally trained and worked as a scientist for 5 years, this made a lot of sense to me. When I read the translation of Suratal Alaq and realized that the miracle of creation, the formation of a human embryo was part of a design from God; coupled with what else I had read in the Quran, I saw that this: Islam, was a continuation of the Christian faith; that it was not incompatible and that Muhammad was a final messenger to mankind.
I then accepted the principle of taking Shahada in my heart. I was concerned by what my family and friends might think. I practiced praying as a Muslim, from about December 2006, later in 2007, I went to the Regents Park Mosque in London and made a public Shahada and explained my previous circumstances.

I was made to feel welcome and also was given the Muslim name (Na’il), I added Abdulhakim as I like to seek knowledge and wisdom and enjoy reading.

I have enjoyed a richer life and material possessions have become far less important to me, I now fully embrace the concepts of the Islamic faith. In 2009, I performed 2 Umrahs and after that began to really love the character of our prophet Muhammad (PBOH) and the Sunnah of Islam. I began to really love the Quran recited.

I stopped shaving after July 2009 and was asked by the hospital where I worked, when I returned from Umrah, if I was alright, because of my appearance and whether I had suffered a mental breakdown, no, of course not !! - But I had experienced something in Madinah and Makah that I could not explain, a spiritual feeling beyond all bounds: a new level of connection with Allah (SWT). Just writing this brings back those feelings and tears to my eyes. I was also able to meet my friend on Umrah, who had once been my manager, years ago and praying together as Muslims in Madinah Al Munwara. He had been very surprised when I had told him I had converted to Islam. Several people whom I had known as a non-Muslim met with me and became my friends. Some people, who were either Mulheed (atheist) or strong Christians, were not very friendly and some physically threatened me and verbally abused me. I realized that in the UK a high level of prejudice existed against Muslims. I was pleased to accept a job offer in Qatar, at the very beginning of 2010, and have been able to practice my faith in a different way here and seek knowledge. I have been privileged to meet many amazing Muslims. Al Humdi’Allah.

Allahuma Siratal Mustaqeen. May Allah guide us in all of our lives and cause us to be better Muslims, to remember those in distress, those in need of our charity, let us always think of the needs of others less fortunate than ourselves-Ameen.
Allahuma, may Allah keep us from all kinds of shirk, glorified and exalted is he above all that the infidels associate as partners to him-Ameen
May Allah cause us to respect each other as brothers and sisters in Islam, to respect our family values and society and live decent lives free from sin-Ameen
May Allah grant us paradise through our efforts and deeds and reward us on the day of judgement-Ameen

Na’il Abdulhakim Clarke

Dua in Arabic:

رضي الله اهدنا الصراط المستقيم وتقودنا بعيدا عن أولئك الذين سيسبب لنا أن نذهب في ضلال. وفقنا الله في كل حياتنا وتسبب لنا أن نكون مسلمين أفضل، أن نتذكر هؤلاء المنكوبين، هم في حاجة إلى جمعية خيرية لدينا، دعونا نفكر دائما من احتياجات الآخرين الأقل حظا من أنفسنا الامين.
نسأل الله أن يجعلنا من جميع أنواع الشرك، سبحانه وتعالى هو انه قبل كل شيء أن المنتسبين الكفار كشركاء له، آمين
الله يحمينا من وسوسة الشيطان.
الله يجعلنا نحترم بعضنا البعض كأخوة وأخوات في الإسلام، واحترام قيم العائلة والمجتمع والعيش حياة كريمة خالية من الخطيئة الامين
الله يرزقنا الجنة من خلال جهودنا والعمل ومكافأة لنا يوم القيامة، آمين

نائل عبدالحكيم كلارك

Email: athenemedical2@live.co.uk
Mobile: 00974 33684398 (Qatar)

SpectraGuy

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2011-02-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chian on 2011-03-07, 07:57

Alhamdulillah ..... alhamdulillah ..... alhamdulillah ......

Chian

Number of posts : 551
Registration date : 2009-04-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SpectraGuy on 2011-03-07, 08:43

i already approached several webmasters for international daawah group to get details on how i can share Nail's testimony with them. still waiting for feedback.

i also copied his testimony into my Blog with prominent keywords tagging so that anyone surfs the Net, will be able to see his testimony in search result.

SpectraGuy

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2011-02-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kutu_beramboi on 2011-03-07, 14:58

mba2009 wrote:Salam Kutu Beramboi...
Ko dulu studi Australia ke bro..

salam mba2009...
kutu dulu bukan studi kat australia ...

kutu_beramboi